Take the next step in your career. Earn a CAHIIM-accredited bachelor’s degree in Health Information
Management from WGU. Online. On your schedule. For less than you might think.
Why do students love WGU?
• Accredited programs—the CAHIIM-accredited health information management degree program
qualifies you to sit for the RHIA® exam.
• Accelerated progress—complete most courses as quickly as you master the material to potentially
• Affordable tuition—low, flat-rate tuition of $6,450 per year.
• Unparalleled flexibility—complete coursework whenever and wherever works best for you.
• Personal attention—work one-to-one with a dedicated mentor from enrollment through graduation.
WGU’s B.S. Health Information
Management degree program is
accredited by the Commission on
Accreditation for Health Informations
and Information Management