THE UNIVERSITY OF
THE EXACT OPPOSITE
OF OLD SCHOOL.
You set the schedule. You choose the pace. Earn your
bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management
for about half what you’d pay at other universities.
What makes WGU different?
• Accredited program—CAHIIM-accredited degree
includes CompTIA Project+ certification.
• Accelerated progress—complete courses as quickly
as you master the material.
• Affordable tuition—flat-rate tuition of about $3,000
per six-month term.
• Unparalleled flexibility—study whenever and
wherever works best for you.
• Personal attention—work one-to-one with
a dedicated mentor from enrollment
Online. Nonprofit. Surprisingly affordable.
Western Governors University’s Health
Information Management program
is accredited by the Commission on
Accreditation for Health Informatics and
Information Management Education (CAHIIM).